Making a FOLDER INVISIBLE is very easy.
Just follow these steps,
- Make a folder on your desktop.
- Right click on it and then click on RENAME
- Then by holding ALT key from your keyboard press 255 from your NUM PAD and then release the ALT key.
- Now the name of the folder will disappear when you click anywhere on your desktop
|FOLDER NAME DISAPPEARED
- Now right click on the FOLDER and click on the PROPERTIES>>CUSTOMIZE>>CHANGE ICON.
- Choose the INVISIBLE ICON as shown in the below Image and click OK.
- Now your folder will DISAPPEAR and you can put any file you wish to as we normally do!